Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bare with us....

Sorry about the somewhat absent posts....
Lots of things going on with the sisters at the Farmhouse! More like lots going on with me and Jessi is helping    catch the slack...my slack... in other ways. Bare with us this week as I am taking a break from posting...just for the week. I promise I 'll be back soon enough! Thank you to all my wonderful friends and family out there. I appreciate all the supportive words and condolences.
Thanks you....
...cant thank you enough!
Hugs~ Bree
Sorry if you r in the dark...you'll find out soon enough...just not ready to post about it yet. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chat us up!!! We talk alot to each other but we are so simliar it's like talking to ourselves, lol. We use comment moderation to discourage creepy and hurtful comments towards our readers and ourselves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clubs are Cool

Vintage Revivals
Project Pinterest at the DIY Club

Sponsors

Photobucket