Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tail-wagging Ending

Anyone who knows me, knows I love me a good blog, a cute dog, and a good story.  Here's a quick run-down of the story of a cute dog on a blog.  I'll try not to rhyme anymore :).
Bye Bye Pie's Puppy
There's this blog I like to check in on everyday, Bye Bye Pie.  The gal is funny, there is some language if you are sensitive but overall it's worth it for the "pet-speak".  She is a huge animal lover and blogs about real life.  Anyways, while she was in her local pet store, someone left a puppy in a box in her car.  She can't keep the puppy because she already has a full house.  The lady was interviewed on the local news and a new home has been found.  I'll let you read up on it here.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chat us up!!! We talk alot to each other but we are so simliar it's like talking to ourselves, lol. We use comment moderation to discourage creepy and hurtful comments towards our readers and ourselves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clubs are Cool

Vintage Revivals
Project Pinterest at the DIY Club

Sponsors

Photobucket