Thursday, October 4, 2012

January 25th, 2013 BOOKED!!!

We will be busy on this day because YOUNG HOUSE LOVE will be at the Tacoma Home & Garden Show signing books on their tour and we WILL be attending because of my obsession with YHL.  Remember that I dreamed about them here
Seriously stoked!
In other important news, I am still around.  Just kicking butt at being a mom/sitter for the most part.  Our household downsized-upgraded to one vehicle.  Yep, the "Xbox" and the "Grandpa Truck" were traded in on a new-to-us 2007 Ford F-150, King Ranch edition.  I am in LOVE!  Look at the seats and the white gauges!  *Sigh*. 



Also...so random...but here's my mantle. 
Just felt like being a smart-@$$ because everyone else in the blogosphere is posting
awesome pics of their Halloween decor. 
Can you tell I'm in a mood? :) 
So I'm around and I've got stuff to do so see you later!

Winky Face,
Jessi and B

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chat us up!!! We talk alot to each other but we are so simliar it's like talking to ourselves, lol. We use comment moderation to discourage creepy and hurtful comments towards our readers and ourselves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clubs are Cool

Vintage Revivals
Project Pinterest at the DIY Club

Sponsors

Photobucket