UPDATED: With the tragic, recent Connecticut School shooting many parents are wanting to show their appreciation to the wonderful teachers that make it their priority to keep our kiddos safe! Here are some great ideas from last years Teacher Appreciation Week! Show your teacher how great you think they are!
Thank Them!1. Adorable Crayon letter Frame
2. "We're NUTS for our teacher" treat/gift idea
3. "Bear hugs for Mr. Stu from Bradley" treat idea: add teddy graham bears (you can also use gummy bears) to fold over sandwich bag, cut off fold, make tag with text and punch hole in tag than tie with ribbon. So simple!
4. "My teacher is AW-some" A&W pop idea
5. Quick and easy snacky M&M's and mason jar idea
6. You were mint to teach idea with altoid mints
7. Adorable chalk board planter gift
8. Inexpensive pencil frame for your teacher
9. Multiple cup idea's for your teacher
10. Cute and delicious apple and homemade dip gift
11. Quick and easy water bottle gift tag idea
12. Simple and cute "Teacher's plant seeds" theme planter set
13. Yummy We need "s'more teacher's like you" treat
14. We're stuck on our teacher" mason jar and glue gift: Fill Mason Jar with glue sticks and create or hand write "We're stuck on our teacher" text, then punch out with circle or decorative punch and hot glue to jar. To finish off tie decorative ribbon around top of jar.
15. Extra Gum and Gift Tag: Make a tag that says "The difference between an ordinary teacher and an extraordinary teacher is alittle EXTRA", you can either make on your computer and print or hand write out, punch hole in tag and string ribbon/twine through to tie. Place "Extra" gum into a fold over sandwich bag (cut off fold) and tie closed with tag.
Bree and J