Thursday, August 9, 2012

Update Dr. Appt (UPDATED)

Yesterday I had a biopsy of my uterine lining. Not what I would call "fun" but necessary. I wasn't anticipating to feel awful the rest o the day though. Made for a long day. To boot my family and friends wanted to know how it all went and I had nothing to say. You really want details on "how it went" lol. I won't know anything until I go in next week. Which will mark a month of going in every week and so far my Dr. is still baffled...not really what I call reassuring. If my biopsy comes back negative than it's on to more tests. If it's positive I'm pretty sure they remove my uterus...I'd have a hysterectomy, then I should be all free and clear. I HOPE! I'm not sure which I'm hoping for...a uterine cancer that a 70 year old should have and rare for someone my age or nothing and more (not so fun, more invasive) testing. I won't know anything until next week, so I'll just hope for whatever is best...even though I don't know what that is. LOL!

In the mean time...
(UPDATED: Warrior Dash 2 event was canceled :(....YA for Heroes Mud Run!)


The one annoying thing...I wasn't able to run last night. I felt so icky that it wasn't even in the cards. BUT my friend Chrsita is doing a special gift for me and signing my up with her for the Heroes Mud Run this Sept! Whoop, whoop!!! I had told her I wanted to do one really bad...turns out so did she! So here we go! Super excited! Can't wait until the day! Just not sure how to "train" for this one! ;)




Stay busy, stay active, stay healthy~
Bree and J

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chat us up!!! We talk alot to each other but we are so simliar it's like talking to ourselves, lol. We use comment moderation to discourage creepy and hurtful comments towards our readers and ourselves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clubs are Cool

Vintage Revivals
Project Pinterest at the DIY Club

Sponsors

Photobucket