Saturday, May 12, 2012

Honor A Mom: Weekend Special

Honor A Mom: Weekend Special
Our Mom's
Bree's Mom Carlene Haley Graham
My mom is an energetic woman whom has grown ALOT in the last year. We all go through difficult times and though it may be hard to see to the end of the tunnel there's always a reason for everything. She has really come into her own and blossomed into a different type of woman who is strong, beautiful, happy and independent. She is a wonderful mom and a great grandma to our beautiful babies. She is truly loving life and it shows on every smile on her face! So happy for her and love her so much!

Here are some pictures of my MOM
 My mom and her mom...my grandma!
 One of her personal accomplishments...walking the Susan G. Komen 3 Day. Just finished walking 60 miles in 3 days! This will be her 3rd year walking in September.
 Her other 2 daughters, my sweet and beautiful sister Sarah and my beautiful and "spirited" sister Anna.
My mom helping me into my dress on my wedding day.

Love you always Mom~
Bree

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chat us up!!! We talk alot to each other but we are so simliar it's like talking to ourselves, lol. We use comment moderation to discourage creepy and hurtful comments towards our readers and ourselves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clubs are Cool

Vintage Revivals
Project Pinterest at the DIY Club

Sponsors

Photobucket