Thursday, May 31, 2012

What I learned at Disneyland: Wednesday

Hooray for Wednesday!  Evie's Princess Day has finally arrived and we woke up early to get royally ready for Ariel.  My mom made Evie her beautiful ballgown using all her favorite colors.

Princess Evie Little Mermaid

Wednesday was also our day to finally do the Toontown Morning Madness. 

Star-struck Evie!

My mom is so happy in that picture.  My mom is a HUGE Mickey fan so this is as good as it gets! :)  We went around to all the houses again and got autographs since we were unprepared the night before. 

Finally meeting Minnie Mouse!
Looking for Minnie's Magic Cookies.
This is my favorite picture!

Pluto just loved Evie.  We saw him the most during our vacation.  Pretty much proves we are dog people!  Evie's dress made her look like she should live in Minnie's house. 

After the madness we made our way to California Adventure to ride on Ariel's Under the Sea Adventure.  It was beautiful, just like being in the movie!  The line wasn't too bad either, we waited about 10 minutes.  As we made our way around to Ariel's Grotto, we of course rode King Triton's Carousel and the Jumpin' Jellyfish.   Lunch with Ariel is a MUST if your girls love the Little Mermaid or anything princess.  I was taking pictures of the walls and decor as we waited for our table.  I've been looking for ideas for Evie's room.  I was driving my husband nuts lol.

The Happiest Girl on Earth and her FAVORITE Princess!

I started to tear up watching my baby be so happy!  She's about to burst in this picture.  Ariel was FANTASTIC!  The whole staff was wonderful and said such nice complements on Evie's dress.  The food was really good too and we all stuffed ourselves.

White chocolate Ariel!

I had Evie change into a sundress after lunch since it had gotten so hot outside.  As we were leaving, we got to meet Duffy, the Disney Bear.


Isn't he so cute and cuddly?  We were pretty tired by this time so we headed back to the hotel for some R&R.  We came back later that night to watch a World of Color.  You cannot miss that show, it was amazing!
 
What I learned is that it's so worth the world to see your kid on cloud 9 and bring a poncho for World of Color! Especially if you are sitting on the waterfront.  The colors are so awesome that none of my pictures could compare. Also I don't want to spoil the surprise, you need to see it in person!!!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chat us up!!! We talk alot to each other but we are so simliar it's like talking to ourselves, lol. We use comment moderation to discourage creepy and hurtful comments towards our readers and ourselves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clubs are Cool

Vintage Revivals
Project Pinterest at the DIY Club

Sponsors

Photobucket