The end of the year is coming up very soon! In a matter of weeks now! My kids have no idea what that means and in fact will probably be devastated when there is no more preschool for awhile. Though I am in fact excited for the weather that is "supposed" to be associated with summer. Last year was awful (I was thankful though being 9 months pregnant) but this year I want swimming weather EVERYDAY!
Anywho......we don't want to forget those very special teachers that helped our kids all year long, put in countless hours before and after school planing, are underpaid and had to put up with (I'm sure...but it wasn't me) irate parents (lol). Here are the links to the great schools out gifts for teachers that are shown up above.
You can also view our Teacher Appreciation Gifts from Teacher Appreciation Week.
Also look for:
Schools Out: Classmate Gifts
Schools Out: For Your Kids
to pop up this next week!
See a gift you liked up above? Follow these links to see the tutorial.
Always wanna give love to those who actually made it first! <3
- Apple Milk Glass and Matching Card
- I tried to track this one down, found the photo on Google images and LOVED it...so simple and SO cute...but it was copied and pasted to many times and error only resulting when trying to track down the originator. Any way this cute apple and Thank You tag is very simple to do. Thin ribbon/twine, make a tag and tie to an apple stem and your done!
- Assorted gifts in a Soda Pop Box
- Sweet Strawberries Gift
- "You are sweet" Ice Cream Cup
- Root Beer appreciation gift
- For those of you who aren't crafty so much and would rather buy a cute crafted idea here is one: Cute and Creative Teacher Gifts to Buy
- Even though this was originally a Christmas idea you can use the idea and just make a few changes for your teachers.... Christmas Gift turn to End of School Teacher Gift
- Personalized Pencil Holder
- Another idea for those of you who aren't so crafty...buy these Adorable Magnets for your teachers!
Show your teachers some love~
Bree and J Pin It