Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Photo of the day

I really hadn't want to call a picture I found funny or a HAD to share moment..."Photo of the day" but i see no other way of calling it. Boo. If you have any suggestions on a different name please feel free to share and comment below. 

Photo of the day: (last week)
While taking photos of my kids I snapped this one. 
Braeden (on the right) farted. No big deal to him....though I find it hilarious that even my 11 month old daughter, Brooklyn, looked at him with a face of disgust!
"YOU farted...sitting right NEXT to me! UGH...your SOOOO gross!" is what I could imagine her 9 year old self saying to her icky boy brother! LOL! 
Bradley, on the left, just thought it was HILARIOUS while he covered his nose. 
Haaahhahahaahahahahaaaa!

Love me some photos~
Bree and J
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chat us up!!! We talk alot to each other but we are so simliar it's like talking to ourselves, lol. We use comment moderation to discourage creepy and hurtful comments towards our readers and ourselves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clubs are Cool

Vintage Revivals
Project Pinterest at the DIY Club

Sponsors

Photobucket