Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Everything Happens for a Reason....RIGHT?


I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason. But sometimes it's hard to see why or what the purpose is while your in that moment. I had asked on my personal facebook page "Everything happens for a reason....RIGHT?" and this was one of the responses that I got.
I'm not religious, I think I think like most...where I'd really like to believe in the happy things-that we'll go to heaven and I'll see my loved ones and children someday-but I also have a very hard time believing in the other things that are alittle drastic.....and it also just sometimes seems hard to just trust or believe these things. ANYWHO....we wont GO there. LOL! But I do find this to ring true in a way that even though things may be happening here....they equal themselves out for someone else or somewhere else. We'll just see what this reason shall be....don't think it will present itself any time soon...but there's a reason for everything even though sometimes you don't think there really is.

"Ecclesiastes 3 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace."


Looking for my reason~
Bree and J

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chat us up!!! We talk alot to each other but we are so simliar it's like talking to ourselves, lol. We use comment moderation to discourage creepy and hurtful comments towards our readers and ourselves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clubs are Cool

Vintage Revivals
Project Pinterest at the DIY Club

Sponsors

Photobucket