Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bachelorette Week 7 Recap

The gang is in Progue...I've been waiting all week to see what is going on with Arie and ex girlfriend whom also is a producer on the SHOW! Really...it is a small world but also alittle like a set up to me. We shall see! And 2 guys are going home tonight! Only 4 move on to hometowns which is next episode! We are getting down there ladies! Here we go!
Arie has the first date card, being the first one on one date. They start their date, walking through Progue but the funny thing is Emily knows about the ex girl friend but Arie doesnt know she does. They rube the loyalty dog and she tells him to do it twice! BAaaahahahaa! She is funny sometimes. I'm guessing the relationship is no big deal but the secret is or not being open with her is the real problem. Production interview was alittle odd, but I got the jist of what Emily was wanting to say, she just couldnt find a real way to say it. And then their date just gets weird and okward. Chris Harrison (the host) comes back on and talks more about the past relationship and infoms us all that the ex, Emily and Arie sat down (off film...DANG) and discussed it and it ended up not being a big deal in the end. LAME! I guess I wanted more drama out of it. But Arie is winning me over more and more and I am happy they worked it out and Emily is so smitten by him. I have a feeling he'll be the one at the end (well thats how I feel now anyway) lol. Arie then professes his love and the night ends like a fairytale...except she has 5 other boyfrinds back at the hotel freaking out about the next date card. It arrives with Johns name on it and Chris is pissed, I dont see why John is really still here but lets see what their date has in store for them.
On Emily and Johns one on one date things are SLOW moving but it picks up in a funny tone when their Eternal Love Lock doesnt lock shut! LMAO! NOT a good sign! Back at the guys' hotel Chris is freaking out more and more and I have a feeling either Doug or him will get the last one on one date...if Chirs doesnt get it I'm not sure how he'll handle it. I am thinking Doug will get the date seeing as she has some unaswered feelings towards Doug. Poor Chris!
Finishing off the one on one with John closing it with a kiss that I just didnt see any spark in. He is a super sweet guy though.
Previews come for after commercial break and you basically figure out that Doug and Chris at least are on the group date and Chris seems to be none the happy about it! And Sean goes running through the streets of Progue in search for his love! Where is a guy like Sean in the real world??? LOL!
Date card arrives...group date...Sean ("ugh")....Doug ("ugh")...Chris("oh geeze").....Little Jeffy gets the last one on one though...he wasn't complaining and throwing a fit and he got it! LOL.

Sean leaves knowing Emily is close, cause she dropped off John,....looking for Emily. He runs through the streets at night calling out her name over and over and he finds her....melts my heart! Sean is so sweet. And so romantic! You go Sean!

Previews come for after commercial and your kinda given the feeling of Chris being very overbearing and controlling. Seems like he kind of confronts Emily...bad move dude. But men don't know how to shove their feelings down and bury them for a long time like women do. BAHhhhaaahahaa!
On the group date Doug doesn't make a move AGAIN and I feel like this is the end for him. Doug NEEDS to be the next Bachelor! I don't feel the chemistry is there, he's so genuine and sweet and they just don't make them that way anymore. It's hard to find a Doug. PLEEEEASE let him be the Bachelor next season!!! Sorry Doug, but chin up your going to see your son!
Wrapping up the group date turned two on one Chris gets his time with Emily but it's alittle to late for this rose because I think what Sean did the night before really stood out in Emily's mind. I just hope he can gather his feelings and really show her he wants this and wants her and stop being so jealous before she hands out the roses and sends him home.
Jef's one on one was great! He is really awesome even with his funkyness! I love it! And it was so sweet how he went and grabbed a Ricky doll for their puppets. And then their little puppet play was hillarious and then turned romantic. Jef your great! I loved their little talk laying on the floor in the library...its so easy and fun and they just seem to fit. The funky guy and the beautiful women. The geek and the goddess! LOL!

Chris and John are basically a toss up and I feel John is playing Chris acting like he has this in the bag. Chris is also more understanding of how things went and REALLY wants to make things right and better! I hope he can do it cause I want Chris going to home towns. OH NO...Emily decides to go straight to the rose ceremony without giving the guys a chance to talk with her...Chirs is going to freak! AND then John just gets is alittle cocky...really?!?! John please go home, Chris PLEEEEEASE pull it off!
She comes out and talks to the guys and Chris is jittering and freaking out.....at the last moment he speaks up and asks to talk to her. He confesses his feelings and he just says that he couldn't go one moment more without her just knowing how he felt. She ends up giving him the last rose, which I feel he was going to get all along anyway. John seems surprised but America isn't. The night is short and previews are up for next week. I have a feeling that Sean running after the car is to tell her that he really loves her. I am super pleased with the top 4 guys eventhough they weren't my original picks and I even didn't even give Arie a chance. Emily seems to be very emotional next week and I am very curious to see who will go home. Now it gets really hard! They are all great guys and I find myself torn between Arie, Sean and Jef. To see my original top 4 picks follow this link, The Bachelorette, My top 4 Picks

Till next week~
Bree and J


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chat us up!!! We talk alot to each other but we are so simliar it's like talking to ourselves, lol. We use comment moderation to discourage creepy and hurtful comments towards our readers and ourselves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clubs are Cool

Vintage Revivals
Project Pinterest at the DIY Club

Sponsors

Photobucket