Thursday, July 12, 2012

Google Search Scared

Looking up anything on google search can be a little scary....
For example I was researching for a recent post, 5 Themed Boys Rooms, and searched "Surfer Bedrooms" AND if you scroll towards the end of that search you just might be able to see a surfer in a bedroom...IF you know what I mean. The firefighter bedroom was a tad bit revealing too IF you know what I mean there....not gonna complain too much though. LOL.
Same goes for ANY workout images that I need to search for when posting The Healthy Housewife.
But these aren't what makes the internet or google search a scary place for me.
I've been having a medical problem relating to my womanly parts in the southern region. BAHHAA! (Yes, I am shy and childish.) I was "fixed" on Halloween 11' and since then things are not "normal". I have been procrastinating and finally found an obgyn to see. Its never a good sign when they transfer you (keep in mind I'm a new patient here) to a nurse, then the nurse makes room to have you in the following Monday...mere days later. She asks me some scary questions and the conversation is done and I'm left with an appt on my calendar, in need of childcare very early in the day and a worried mind....that doesn't ever stop ticking.
Did I mention Dr's make me nervous?? LOL! YES, in fact during my 2nd pregnancy I cried at almost EVERY appt during the 3rd trimester...for no reason. I just get stressed and over thought things. Anywho...back on track Bree...off the phone I get and on the computer I go. Smart Bree....REALLY smart! I know what happens when you look up any weird medical question or symptom online...does it stop me...NO (duh)....it tells you your dieing essentially. You could look up a basic generic cold symptom and all the sudden your coming down with whooping cough or a rare form of hoopla (whatever). So now I have a few days to dwell on my impending, slow death (that's what Google says) at least in the mean time I have a baby shower to do for Saturday SO i'll be busy enough to forget for awhile! LOL!
To be clear I am not really dieing...
Well I think...
Just don't listen to what I say...
AND don't Google search any medical symptoms....
Just don't Google search anything to be safe!
Well here's a good thing to search, Farm House Sisters, its fun, safe, and you should totally join the site too!

Have a healthy and Happy Day~
Sickly Bree Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chat us up!!! We talk alot to each other but we are so simliar it's like talking to ourselves, lol. We use comment moderation to discourage creepy and hurtful comments towards our readers and ourselves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clubs are Cool

Vintage Revivals
Project Pinterest at the DIY Club

Sponsors

Photobucket