Friday, July 20, 2012

Its Raining, Its Pouring....and Thundering

Jessi and I both have our daughters birthday parties this weekend. One Saturday, the other Sunday. While we have been busy worker bees trying to finish our millions of things the weather decided to turn SOUR! I'm pretty sure since its late July that we both didn't think it'd be an issue to plan outside parties! Well WTH...it's pouring, raining, thundering ickiness outside. I think the stress we felt towards our huge "to-do" lists have now turned towards stress about the weather this weekend. As the thunder keeps rolling overhead I have realized I have another problem...how am I going to spray paint outside! When it looks like this...
 Brooklyn's Party Sneak Peak
Evie's Party Sneak Peak

Wish us luck and send us some sun~
Bree and J

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chat us up!!! We talk alot to each other but we are so simliar it's like talking to ourselves, lol. We use comment moderation to discourage creepy and hurtful comments towards our readers and ourselves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clubs are Cool

Vintage Revivals
Project Pinterest at the DIY Club

Sponsors

Photobucket