Thursday, July 12, 2012

Princess Spa Birthday Party Preview

Here's a little taste of my sister's "Princess Spa Party" she had at Serene Day Spa for her 12th birthday! 
.: Facials
.: Massages
.: Masks
.: Pedicures
.: Manicures
.: Girl Chat
.: Pizza and Cake....
I'm thinking where were these parties MOM when I was younger....better yet can I have a "Kids Run me Ragged, Mommy needs a Break Party" for my 27th birthday?? AND invite all my girl friends?? LOL! Doubtful but a gal can always hope!
Full post should be up later this week...editing and uploading these photos has been a NIGHTMARE!
For info right now visit Serene Day Spa's Website or follow/like them on 
Serene Day Spa's Facebook Page.
Leave them a comment and tell them Farm House Sister's sent you!

Have a beautiful ZEN day~
Bree and J

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chat us up!!! We talk alot to each other but we are so simliar it's like talking to ourselves, lol. We use comment moderation to discourage creepy and hurtful comments towards our readers and ourselves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clubs are Cool

Vintage Revivals
Project Pinterest at the DIY Club

Sponsors

Photobucket