Friday, July 13, 2012

Just Wondering

No Pinterest Challenge today...Jessi's on Vacation!

For those who are Pinterest obsessed like me, do you ever wonder why a particular pin is more popular than others?  I joined a site called PinReach which analyzes your pinning and how influential you are.

Anyways, according to PinReach, my most popular pin is:
Pinned from BHG


I signed up for PinReach but I had technical issues or else I would have put up Farm House Sisters most popular pin as well as mine. ~Bree

Happy Friday the 13th~
Jessi and Bree
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chat us up!!! We talk alot to each other but we are so simliar it's like talking to ourselves, lol. We use comment moderation to discourage creepy and hurtful comments towards our readers and ourselves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clubs are Cool

Vintage Revivals
Project Pinterest at the DIY Club

Sponsors

Photobucket