Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fall TV Shows to watch out for!

As I scheduled my "back to school" clothes shopping trip this year I also began wondering about what the fall line up on tv will have in store for us! Of coarse I'll be watching my normal shows...Vampire Diaries, Modern Family, The Office, Parenthood, Grey's, etc. But I realized I will NOT be watching my Desperate Housewives this fall. :( What will replace it??? ABC's show "Revenge". Since this show aired last season I now feel I need to catch up. Which I probably will on Hulu or you can visit ABC.com's website to view full episodes. Here is the quick link straight to ABC's Revenge page
In case your worried about missing your favorite shows check out TV Guides Fall Preview and Schedule for more info on any time or day changes!

Here is whats new to come this fall...I wonder if any will be good!! (NBC sure has a larger line up)

Fox:
Ben and Kate
The Mindy Project
The Mob Doctor

ABC:
666 Park Avenue
The Neighbors
Nashville

CBS:
Partners
Vegas
Elementary
Made in Jersey

The CW:
Beauty and The Beast
Arrow
Emily Owens, M.D.

NBC:
Revolution
The New Normal
Go On
Animal Practice
Guys with Kids
Chicago Fire

Previews will be out SOON...start making your "TO WATCH" lists~
Bree and J

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chat us up!!! We talk alot to each other but we are so simliar it's like talking to ourselves, lol. We use comment moderation to discourage creepy and hurtful comments towards our readers and ourselves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clubs are Cool

Vintage Revivals
Project Pinterest at the DIY Club

Sponsors

Photobucket