Thursday, July 5, 2012

Photo of the day

Yes...it is a microwave...plain and simple.
BUT we have lived without a micro wave for over a year. People think were crazy. We had a toaster oven and really never NEEDED the microwave. Never really knew its worth and value in a household. That was unlit NOW! We received this beautiful warming piece of man made heat heaven for free from some friends of ours. Never have I missed popcorn SO much, or reheating my coffee when it gets cold which it does EVERYDAY or warming up cold milk! Oh microwave...your like a great stay at home mom and I'm you teenage daughter.... how i never appreciated you like I should have and how so wrong I was to think I didn't need you! Microwave...I love you!

Don't worry toaster oven...we still love you~
Bree and J
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chat us up!!! We talk alot to each other but we are so simliar it's like talking to ourselves, lol. We use comment moderation to discourage creepy and hurtful comments towards our readers and ourselves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clubs are Cool

Vintage Revivals
Project Pinterest at the DIY Club

Sponsors

Photobucket